We accept contributions from guest authors/contributions.
WE ONLY ACCEPT HIGH QUALITY SUBMISSIONS…
We are looking for well-researched insightful contents that can help our blog followers to learn something.
Guest posts must:
- Be original, meaning it’s never been or going to be published anywhere else.
- Be topically relevant to our Categories. Please surf our blog to get an idea about the categories we cover.
- Be substantially useful. It must be at least 1000 words, in-depth, meaningful, and inherently valuable (not just click bait). NOT be self-promotional.
- Not include more than two external links.
You will be expected to:
- Provide a headshot and short bio (120 words, max).
- Provide an relevant and meaningful image (pixel: 1200 x 1000) with source link which will be used as featured image.
- Provide in-post images and verify your authorization to use them.
- Be willing to endure several rounds of revisions.
- Be patient. We plan our editorial calendar several months in advance and only schedule three guest posts per week, at most. We have a queue of posts to be published, so your post may not be published for several weeks.
- Share the link to the final post in your social networks.
Still want to contribute to our blog? Complete below Pitch Form